From Biting to Hugging: Understanding Social Development in Infants and Toddlers
With the increase in both parents working outside the home during the last two decades, infants and toddlers are spending more time together in infant/toddler programs and family child-care homes. From Biting to Hugging will give you effective strategies to help you take advantage of this peer time.
- Enhance the quality of peer experiences in infant/toddler group settings
- Create responsive adult-child relationships and environments
- Encourage positive social emotional development and learning
- Teach infants and toddlers how to be in healthy, enjoyable relationships
- Learn strategies for gently handling challenging behaviors
No customer reviews for the moment.