Let's Write and Wipe Vehicles
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Learn about the world of vehicles, both large and small!
These educational write-on, wipe-off cards feature 56 pages, providing lots of creative and stimulating tasks. Curious preschoolers will be delighted to scribble freely and play over and over, while improving their small motor skills. But most importantly, they’ll have great fun!
Various types of activities invite kids to engage in graphomotor exercises such as: tracing lines, finishing patterns, reproducing shapes or drawing in missing elements. They allow kids to develop perceptiveness and greater awareness of their surroundings, and prepare them for learning to read, write and count. Creative play will bring future benefits – scribbling trains the imagination and boosts creativity, which has a positive effect on learning and memory. A handy format with a practical string binding allows you to use the cards anywhere: at home, kindergarten and on the go.
- Write-on wipe-off format ensures endless fun
- Engages kids in graphomotor tasks and develops their fine motor skills
- Graphomotor exercises train concentration, perseverance and the proper grip for writing
- Develops logical thinking and visual memory
- Great way to boost imagination and creativity
- Great practice for skills that are essential to writing, reading and counting
- A handy format, perfect for using at home and on-the-go
No customer reviews for the moment.